Dec 4, 2010

Youtube vlog game transformed into a blogspot blog game

1. Do you have any pets?
I have a cat, but it lives with my father. 
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
iPhone, physics homework and my new belt 
3. What's the weather like right now?
It's snowing :)
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
No i don't and no i haven't
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
around 10 o'clock
6. When was the last time you showered?
yesterday
7. What was the last movie you saw?
an art movie called "Basquiat"
8. What does your last text message say?
"yes see ya :)"
9. What's your ringtone?
iPhone xylophone
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
USA, Greece, Spain, Italy, Germany and Egypt
11. Do you like sushi?
Yes! In Århus a new sushi restaurant just opened called Sota Sushi. It's absolutely delicious!
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
I don't buy groceries, and when I rarely do I prefer Salling Super.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, and certainly never will
14. How many siblings do you have?
A younger sister
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a Mac Book Pro
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'll be 17 years old
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
neither
18. Do you color your hair?
I get highlights
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
since it's 10:55 at night i only plan on going to bed, and finish these questions
20. When was the last time you cried?
yesterday - it was a really good day though
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
pepperoni, onion, chilli, garlic and blue cheese
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
I as good as never eat any of them, but i would prefer a cheeseburger
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
yes, lots of times
24. What is your eye color?
a mix between green and blue, but mostly green
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I'm not sure, but on the other hand I'm pretty sure I can taste the difference between Pepsi Max and Diet Coke  

No comments:

Post a Comment